RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Flinders Mines Camp

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hello Fellow Minority Share Holders,
    just come back from a short camping trip to Karijini National Park, if you ever get a chance put it on your bucket list to do.
    Anyway back to the main topic, on my drive back from Karijini via the Karratha - Tom Price access road next to an Iron Ore Export railway line, I got teary eyed when I spotted at an intersection, a hand written sign " Flinders Mines Camp". I couldn't resist and followed the track for approximately 10 kms to a Y-intersection and found a professional written sign "Flinders Mines Blacksmith Camp" with an arrow this time. This is as far as I ventured due to trying to get back to Karratha before darkness set in.
    Lots of action in this area from other mining companies with 2 different drilling companies in the area that had signage on the access road of drilling company name and drill rig numbers.
    Anyway a couple of photos for the people who haven't seen the beautiful Pilbara before with some signage we are all part of and one day be celebrating with ore on a train.
    DSC_0587.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.