RHK 0.00% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

flinders presentation in sydney

1. 1,270 Posts.
    Kev, very upbeat. I walked away feeling the next stage and leg up is soon to be underway. He was impressive

Key point from my Notes (which I take no responsiblity for):

- talked up the BID. "will make the project" 58-62% approx 100mt in Delta not in the inferred resource. "at the surface, no waste", "direct shipping grade".
    - talking to RIO, FMG and Aquilla about options for "3rd party access and sales" and infrastructure tie ups.
    - Aquilla is re a new line to Ankatel Port (?).
    - Aquilla is part of the API group tie up.
    - The RIO option is to Brockman 30km to the south.
    - BID is the key adding to the CID and DID tonnage.
    - estimates another 121-164mt in Anvil. Sees an upgrade in tonnage to 690-799mt in the enxt months plus the BID.
    - FMS in ASX300 mining index and Emerging Co index
    - Sees a mining of direct shipping of "20mt for 10 years"
    - late 2012 mine production.
    - Mine method likely to the drilling and blasting for the BID, light blast and escavators for the CID (as is common in the Pilbara).
    - see FMS as undervalued to peers market cap who he sees as Mt Gibson, Atlas, Murchison, Gindalbie, Brockman.
    - says will be an exciting few months
    - Reinterated FMS is focussing on Iron Ore not diamonds which are not material to the company now even though found some kimberlites. Also has some phosphate and bearate exploration, yet not material. IO the focus.

Hope this helps. I walked away feeling confident we are looking at a serious leg up....and the tie up and mining and infrastructure talk was pleasing.

Good luck to all. The room was packed by the way and alot of people like me left after Kev.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 650 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.