First 6 mths of next year will be a perfect time to get back...

1. 373 Posts.
    First 6 mths of next year will be a perfect time to get back into the equities market if you look long term.

I am 100% sure with $300k in the right holdings could generate easily without trying a 40% return next 5 years as a rock bottom figure.

Housing wont be able to do that.

Im not one to borrow money against the house to play in equities markets unfortunately although i can see clear advantanges in doing so as you outlined.

After 5 years I may exit 50% of those funds and go back into R/e as the housing sector should be starting to increase then and ill be set for the next spike 2014 or so.

Im actually bored with this rental property actually.....its a great place but i have run out of things to do to it and now im just looking to get back into the ASX market full time daytrading and going long with blue chippers...its what i really enjoy actually.

If I sell this property i will be 100% cash...

Sold own house, goes unconditional this week...no shares currently except for old blue chips that rides the waves (kids inheritance) and only daytrading stock on hand which i purchased this morning but only $30k's worth.

love to sell my business and just retire at an early age so I can enjoy life more...

i think my daughters idea of developing a set of units maybe what ill look at further as well, joint venture rather than having her own outright i think...

anyway, back to work here.

good luck

dumper.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.