SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

flip the bird to hanglong...., page-6

1. 3,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81

Are you guys from fantasy island? Ze plane Ze plane!!!Get back to reality land

The world is a very differnt place then from the UBS report days, and days of brokers with 70c price targets

I have a broker report from UBS with a BUY BHP target price and valuation at $54+...sounds nice

Chances of SIA price going up - zero..resource upgrade wooppee do

Chances of SIA price going down - zero

Chances of counter 25%

Chance of stock going up if Hanlong pulled bid - zero

Chances of stock falling 25% if Hanlong pulled bid - 99%

Chances of counter bid then at 45c - high

fundies arent keeping a lid on the stock..they arent paid Hanlong patsies...it fell from 60's to 30's when the market fell hard some 12 months ago

You all value SDL on iron ore prices, EV/T and insitu values etc... yet you forget the most critical key metric.....let me know what u think that is?? lets just say the world is awash with it at the moment...before u carry on Baukaw you love hanlong yadda yadda...yep you bet i do...without a counter i couldnt sell them fast enough too them...and i have seen absolutley no-one else stepping in to help!

57c is fair and reasonable..theres not a chance in hell of the report saying its not...if you think its worth more you can have my shares off-Market transfer this week at 50c!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.