YOJ 4.00% 5.2¢ yojee limited

Thanks @fluro2au. When this stock was sliding down and hit 5.5...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317

Thanks @fluro2au.

When this stock was sliding down and hit 5.5 cents a couple of months ago I really began to question myself and wonder if I'd got things completely wrong. But after more and more research I became convinced that Yojee ticked so many boxes that they were a company with a massive future and they would ultimately be highly successful. Eventually I decided "stuff the market,they're wrong" - and bought even more shares! So far, sticking to my guns and believing in my own analysis has paid off big time. When you think about it, the market is often wrong. Otherwise stock prices wouldn't change much. Seems obvious I know,but panic selling happens all the time. This can really destroy wealth but often it is ultimately someone else's gain. Sometimes it is completely appropriate to bail out and sell but if you've done the research and strongly believe in the future of the company then it pays to hold your nerve and keep your holding. Actually I have continued to accumulate more YOJ shares as I feel the share price still has a very long way to run yet and as you say,trend is your friend. High,high,buy!

The recent foray into South America is extremely promising imo and demonstrates the global potential of Yojee.

Hopefully we can see similar deals unfold down the track in some of the larger South American countries such as Brazil and Argentina.

Eventually getting a deal with a company such as FedEx in the US would be the absolute ultimate.

Then the sky's the limit!

AIMHO

GLTAH

Jasp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $1 20

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9980 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 52087 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.