YOJ 6.12% 4.6¢ yojee limited

Thought I’d take the opportunity to repost this from September...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321

Thought I’d take the opportunity to repost this from September 12th.It seems relevant again. At the time,the sp had run quite hard up to 12 cents then dropped back to 9.5 cents before a period of consolidation before the next run.

I think we’re seeing some consolidation now between 16 and 20 cents. The smart money will top up on the dips and the weak hands will keep selling on the rises until their shares have all been sold off. A lot of retail investors bought in at plus 20 cents and many will take an opportunity to exit the stock so I expect some resistance above 20 cents.
    However, a string of big announcements by the company could well swamp these resistance levels and the sp could still get back to plus 25 cents by Christmas in my opinion. Yojee has hinted that there are some big global logistics companies making enquiries so we could well get some favourable news soon.
    Personally I am happy to keep topping up on the dips expecting that there will be a strong rise in the share price in the future with further positive announcements by the company.
    All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.003(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $11.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $8.853K 181.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38543 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 19288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.