TEM 11.1% 0.8¢ tempest minerals limited

Why would you be shocked? They sold the prospectus as the only...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Why would you be shocked? They sold the prospectus as the only company drilling for brine in the region and that would put them in a favorable spot to supply Tesla in the future which is clearly not the case. They had trouble raising money. Was supposed to be listed late last year, than again in January and it finally started trading in late March so before they even started trading you were given clues that the interest in this stock was weak.

Agree with the above comments that this is a longer term play but I don't see anything special about this company which differentiates them from the 100 plus other potential lithium wannabe plays on the ASX many of them aiming for brine targets and a few of them in the same region as LI3 and many of them in a better position.

Sorry to be negative and I really hope this works out for you but it just know they will need to raise more money in about a year and this will be difficult unless they have something to show the market. So until than, better just watch, wait and see.

I was offered the chance to buy pre-listing so I have been following the story for a few months now but just wasn't convinced I needed to be apart of the IPO.

Good luck holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.153M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.105K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4475122 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 368704 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 10000
Last updated 10.28am 03/05/2024 ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.