TEM 0.00% 0.8¢ tempest minerals limited

They are the online Brine play in Nevada on the ASX with a clear...

1. 103 Posts.
    They are the online Brine play in Nevada on the ASX with a clear pathway to production - they are also the largest Li landholder in Nevada with tenements that were secured long before the Li rush.

Many other juniors have simply secured whatever assets have been left available, in majority of cases by recapitalising a dead shell company with legacy issues and enormous stock overhang in the hundreds of millions or billion plus shares, with directors & corporate advisors getting set with early stock & low strike options and then pushing it hard to the open market.

Nevada is ranked 2nd in the world for favourable mining jurisdictions & yes I would imagine that they are hoping to do business with the Tesla supply chain given the proximity & that Tesla has announced their preference for local Li supply.

Albermarle, also has their Brine processing plant just kilometres away, that has been the only source of Li production in USA for many decades - one would imagine the concentration of their Li would be getting depleted after this long leaving them on the hunt to acquire additional local resources to avoid having a Brine Plant that is a stranded asset - they have already publicly flagged their global M & A interest.

Just my humble opinion - but seems like a reasonable opportunity in the Li space to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.