VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

thanks cloudnine. i too also respect 618 and his posts. at the...

1. 27 Posts.
    thanks cloudnine. i too also respect 618 and his posts.
    at the end of the day we are all here to build wealth and if the discussion on here can stimulate our awareness than it is well worth it. too those who make money off my advice feel free to send a gift basket =D

i guess ODN now comes down to a timing issue,
    the sooner you get on board the more you stand to gain whilst the market re-rates it up to fair value, i increased my holding today as i believe there is little downside on this stock at current prices.. it was IPO'd november last year at a par value of 25c so i imagine the lack of liquidity could be due to some confident holders who bought into IPO and have been averaging down with anything that comes there way. i dont think it will take much to see prices re-adjust.

im looking at more undervalued companies at the moment, although it takes a lot more research when your doing it on your own it also gets a lot more rewarding as well.

good luck to those who hold.. and must add thanks to the kiwi forum where i first picked wind of this.

im a bit off put by options now due to the excessive premium i paid for EMR which went down the drain as a write off =(

DYOR. discl: hold VPE and ODN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.