MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

Hey Geezer,Alot of what you are saying is hear-say so i'd be a...

1. 11 Posts.
    Hey Geezer,

Alot of what you are saying is hear-say so i'd be a little bit careful to what some of your new friends in Kal are saying. I have purchased a few stocks on float and you can see in the market stags selling on the up and waiting for it to drop back and if they are successful in buying back in lower price then they have made alot of money. I've also seen once stags are out and it is levelled the price keeps soaring and they wish they didn't sell. For me MRP is one i'd like to hold and not risk losing. Many people didn't get the share amount they first requested and even many more didn't receive any shares and got knock backs. This is a very heavily subscribed share. Based on the hype around MRP i can see this share easily doubling in a short period of time and dare i say tripple? Who remembers FAS' first month?

I have full confidence in this share and the people involved. The Norseman-Wiluna Archaen Greenstone Belt has proven great results and is a good standing block for MRP to follow suit. The people involved have spent around $3 mil to help prove it up - to me this proves they have all the confidence in the company. We, the lucky ones that have obtained shares on float, have bought into a company that has done a great deal of exploration and acquiring of potentially good ground to instill much confidence into this plot of land.

I believe Geezer that this is a good one to hold onto. For those reading please DYOR and don't be guided by feelings and what people are saying. I am not a professional share trader but going off prospectus, location and people involved i'd hold and acquire more. Remmemeber... Location Location Location!
    I wish everyone all the luck in this share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.