HSO 0.00% $2.46 healthscope limited.

Float price, page-63

1. 134 Posts.
    Hi Nih123

I was just hoping to get your advice regarding setting up an account with the full service brokers in order to get access to the IPOs that they may offer in the future. I know you are very knowledgeable and very cautious investor when it comes to investing in IPOs and shares. I am thinking of joining Bell Potter, Morgans, Macquarie Equity. I am currently with Bell direct and Macquarie Online but these discount brokers rarely offer IPOs to their clients.
    My questions are:

1) Do you need to trade a lot with these full service brokers in order to be offered some IPOs
    2) Which full service brokers do you use and what % brokerage/commission do they charge?
    3) I note you applied for $100k in Spruson and was only allocated $1k through Morgans. Is it worth setting up an account with Morgans if they treat their clients like this. I also note that some posters on HC like Katavi and Terrier were allocated more than$160 k for Spruson. I am not sure whether it was through Morgans or Bell Direct
    4) Any other full service brokers would you recommend that have frequent offerings for IPOs?
    ?Morgan Stanley

Thanks in advance for your advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HSO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.