VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

floating around and no chatter, page-11

1. 630 Posts.
    ATM VPE seems to have enjoyed a partial rerate on the back of corporate activity and hype in the CSM airspace

Looks to be consolidating nicely at these levels (a bit weak today but look at market and energy stocks generally)
    Once consolidation phase is over next move is up towards 50c imo

We have some very big predators circling the csm juniors and VPE is directly in the corporate firing line with QGC as major s/h with board representation.

An offer for VPE will be made at some point of that i have no doubt. I only hope that Vic Pet board does not roll over for a lowball bid as it appears the board of RPM is currently doing.
    Fortunately for us the VPE register and board now look remarkably different from 12 months ago.

After placement to QGC we now have cash to expand andprove up our CSM assets but i would very much like to see the much lauded asset sales (that got so much attention earlier in the year) accelerated in order to provide a cash injection for the conventional oil and gas assets at a time of record commodity prices and re-focus the Co back to its core assets in the Cooper and Surat basins.
    I figure $10m could be raised in this way and should be plowed into accelerating exploration and production assets, who knows with a bit of focus and some drill success we may still turn that maiden profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.