AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

When all the hype was going on this sounded like a diamond in...

1. 2,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    When all the hype was going on this sounded like a diamond in the rough, but sadly all the management hype did not materialise. Now there is a toned down approach to announcements (or at least realistic) things may be clearer from here. IMO the company needs to come out with some significant announcements other than slight profits. Yes they are building, yes they now claim to be cash flow positive for the last 2 months maybe 3. But they now need step growth to really kick the SP. very little growth in revenue growth for the last 2 quarters and still making a loss at that time has pretty much kicked them in the knackers. They need growth, profit and lots of it. If they make $1M profit next quarter, extrapolated to $5-7M for the year (with US markets at all time highs and global instability included) what PE can you justify?
    TBH I don't hold but still think they provide a fantastic product and the current team is spectacular (I now need the fundamentals to show this) but feel the company is stuck in a little quagmire and need to break out, $9M or more would get me interested with at least $1M cash flow positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.