AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Floating some thoughts, page-16

1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    I didnt just use NAN as a comparative without thinking about it. The product is expensive and adoption of the mainstream one slow - They now have a much lower operating cost product. People don't beat down the doors and NAN has taught me that. Its the same question that for around $5000 no plane could go missing as it would send and independent tracker signal. Many do have them but many don't.

I have always felt that its easier to remain doing what you have done in the past rather than change. Change requires a benefit that is clear. I don't remember ever asking about the FR used on my couches. Nor have I asked about the heating components of the bed - only now do I understand the reasons why some mattresses are hotter than others. NAN actually took 7 years to crack $1.00 sp.

Like most it went up on expectations and has settled back now that the difficulty in getting customers to change has been seen in practical reality. We all know about infections in hospitals, they continue each day and some can be prevented yet the money to spend on that is not found as customers have not as yet mobilised to make it a critical success factor.

I think its easier with FR and it will happen as the customer determines the preference.

I dont think you can expect customers beating the door down until they see the customer choice. I expect that to unfold in the next 24 to 36 months. Lots of companies will trial the product but if the market buys their product without our products then they will ignore us until they cannot. Some will be first adopters - but not the thick middle in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.8K 225K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 689619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.