AJX 20.0% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Obviously there is plenty of competition in the FR business so...

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Obviously there is plenty of competition in the FR business so it is about differentiation. I recall various snippets of dicussions or announcements where it was mentioned that Alexium did have an edge at least in a niche sense.

• Firstly, Alexium is compliant with FR performance standards and has recently upgraded their formulations to comply with more stringent work wear reuirements in Europe, that was mentioned in the webcast.
    • Secondly a lot of existing competition is now non compliant due to upgrading of standards to outlaw what are now considered harmful products.
    • Thirdly, and I think this is one of alexium's major strengths - their application process is relatively simple and single pass unlike other compliant technologies which require multiple pass or multiple treatment stations to achieve the same result.
    • Lastly, Alexium can roll multiple applications into a single formulation - a good example of this is in the tenting application as was mentioned in the webcast. Also they use polymeric chemistry and as I understand it they are able to adjust the molecular characteristics to prevent ingress of their products through the skin.
    I am an engineer not a chemist and the above is just my recollection of various tidbits that have stuck in my memory from various announcements and from the pitches at the recent Sydney meeting so I stand to be corrected if I have misinterpreted some facts along the way.
    Last edited by ARMCH: 25/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $27.54K 3.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 326058 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 353444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.