Jesus, Isaiah,Peter, and the writer of Hebrews, stated that...

1. 3,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292

Jesus, Isaiah,Peter, and the writer of Hebrews, stated that there was a global destructive flood.

“Just as I swore in the time of Noah that I would neveragain let a flood cover the earth, so now I swear that I will never againbe angry and punish you." (Is. 54:9, NLT) But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. (Matt. 24:37-39, NLT) They ate, they drank, they marriedwives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,and the flood came and destroyed them all. (Luke 17:27, NLT) By faith Noah, being divinelywarned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for thesaving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of therighteousness which is according to faith. (Heb. 11:7, NLT) ... who formerly were disobedient,when once the Divine long suffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water. (1 Peter 3:20,NLT)

So, if there was a global flood when did it occur?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.