ASE 0.00% 2.8¢ astute metals nl

floodgates, page-33

1. 1,715 Posts.
    well said OA! I know those words in my mind, but cant spell out like the way u did lol. well done mate.

Hi Unhedged, I hope u'v heard a placement is usually mgmt issuing cheap shares to mates & around the placement shares issue date there are usually significant ann, which would make SP rise & volume increase, so the placement holders can easily sell their massive number of shares into the buying as well as making big profits.

ARO's 1st tranche of placement shares were issued on Wed & then 2 ann were out straight after, wonder why lol?

Now the 2nd tranche will need to be approved on a shareholder meeting before they can be issued. Why would sophasiticated investors agree to a later date if there wasnt some more significant ann in the pipeline? Im very confident of more significant ann around EGM date or 2nd tranche issue date (& hopefully the accumulator is also finished accumulating by then) & then a joint effort of pushing SP way higher will surely make u forget all of the ST pain lol. 2nd tranche shares can also be sold quite easily into the buying frenzy.

OA is right though, patience is the key & u probably need some guts to put up with some possible ST pain as well. IMO not a very long wait though as the company seems keen on getting the EGM underway. In the meantime, buying on dips could be a good strategy to get set here.

GL mate
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112837 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 198991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.