GDA 3.39% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

Nafe, Gage Roads could use your help responding to facebook /...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Nafe, Gage Roads could use your help responding to facebook / social media comments on news outlets regarding the stadium contract! The amount of negs I read about firstly about "craft beer" being too fruity, I get that education is required but surely these dedicated VB drinkers understand that what they are drinking is just a lager style and all "Craft" producers have their own version similar priced! The others were all around the pricing and that they cost too much, which once again Im sure they said without any real knowledge that Gage roads cartons are priced from $50 - $55 for our Atomic, Narrow Neck and Single Fin! Crown Lager is $58, now our small batch lager which is closest to standard the standard Carlton Draft is $46/carton! Mid Pils is $39, compare that to becks or heineken $42 which the style emulates and is just contract brewing anyways (not actual imports). Not to mention pricing is quite often linked to Alcohol content and liquor laws around responsible serving.

I really had to restrain myself from correcting hundreds of uninformed facebook posts!

As for the Mid-Strength debate - a surprising number of our beers will fit the bill, the atomic pale ale and little dove might be out but the narrow neck, single fin, small batch lager, mid-pils can all get round abouts. I understand they will be making a mid strength and full strength 'Swan Draught' style lager as well - something similar to the 'Perth Local' done by Feral.

Finally, Gage Roads are at the Royal Show and they had their new cider on tap for those interested, they also were selling little dove, single fin and the small batch lager (which I believe they will rebrand as their new "full-strength WA lager")

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $14.91K 52.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1508 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 20547 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ 20600
Last updated 15.17pm 16/05/2024 ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.