MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Going back through some of CPCs old announcements, I noticed...

1. 4,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7021
    Going back through some of CPCs old announcements, I noticed that ODY director Ian Middlemas along with Mark Pearce were both Directors of CPC when JC was CEO. CPC actually first acquired CC + Helper and then changed their name to Marion.

This is not new but what I didn't realise before was that most of Ian Middlemas' holdings in Marion are under "Arredo Pty Ltd". Now they appear in all the Marion top 20 lists including the May 8 list (Thanks Moilly). This list was well after the last Quarterly & IRR. In fact Ian Middlemas increased his holdings by about 300,000 between 15th Jan and 8th May. Mark Pearce only has 1.1m mae shares, so doesn't appear in the top 20, but I wouldn't mind betting he's still holding.

I know neovre disagrees with me over how much information JC would pass to his by far biggest shareholder, who just happened to be a co-director when CC etc was first purchased, but you'd have to agree - more than we get.

We haven't seen any big sell down by ODY or their directors (whose shares were not in escrow). These directors are free agents to do whatever they like with their shares and I'm sure would want the best return just like we do. If it's good enough for them to keep holding - it's good enough for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.