PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Florida - Algal Bloom Dashboard, page-32

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi Drbrugger
    it is unrealistic to expect announcements very week. the company is not going to announce ever small application they are doing only major one, and there will be some work going on which is confidential at this stage and can't be released.
    a lot of people have come into PET on the resent hype and will be short term holders (i believe this is what we have been seeing over the last week). most don't have much of a clue about PET what they are up to or what the product does.
    a bit of jumping at shadows right now, talking about different products, reading into things that are not there or expecting any water being treated to be a potential phoslock one. ie lake Okeechobee is not where phoslock being trailed, the trail was on a water body between tampa and Orlando ?

we all need to wait for the quarterly report, then we might have a better idea. personally i think people are getting to side tracked, if something comes from Florida great but not holding my breath on this. so much talk on florida and yet no discussions on the work being done in the south of china, basically us shareholder now as much details on both of these but it seems the attention is on Florida. i believe the south china work is more important to focus on as this will be a driver for the sp to getting to $2. the PET story that has driven the share price over the last couple of years is all about china. not to sure what form these 30 projects in the south are but any announcement on winning this work (which i believe we are doing treatments now) will just back up the China story with the resent lake and drive the sp past the $2

the company has had money flowing though the doors and in a good position, money in the bank $18m, about $8m of finished product, enough raw materials to make another $12m of product, and receivables. with the increase in work happening over the next six months more money will be flowing in that bank balance will be building very quickly. what do you think they will do with all this money ? .

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.