FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

Florida Builds, page-170

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    For those not in construction those blocks are well within tolerance, as a matter of fact those shadows are reflected off the lip,edge caused by light glancing over the surface at certain times , as the light reflects at different times of the day it can make it look worse at certain angles as light moves , the blocks actually look much better than that in real life , I’ve seen it close up and personal quiet a few times in Perth , the builders know exactly what they can work with ,most brickwork I’ve encountered over the years , let me tell you is from absolute shit to pretty rough , and when you actually come across trades that have pride in their work the jobs are actually pretty damn good very far and few these days unfortunately ! in Perth WA 80 % of brick homes are rendered . Remember blocks and bricks are not to mm perfection when manufactured . If CRH want it like glass they need to produce perfect blocks and we all know this is impossible. I think results of SAT , Builders announced and media footage will be released some time late next week . Remember even this takes organising and time , they need to get this perfect and make sure that the video is the best they have ever produced . I cannot see why they would announce one ann at a time. Could be wrong have been many times NFA DYOR .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.