FBR 7.89% 3.5¢ fbr ltd

Great find LR1. Very well written article. I was googling Okibo...

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442

Great find LR1.
    Very well written article.
    I was googling Okibo the wall finishing robot.
    I am doing what someone else would be doing after having seen the reference to FBR.
    Only difference being that Okibo, is privately owned and FBR is free for anyone to invest in.
    I got caught doing exactly what investors will be doing with FBR when the start to hear about FBR in the wild.
    Super pumped to see what the next few weeks holds with all the pending announcements yet to be made.

FBR seems to have turned from a low liquid investor stock to a high liquid trading/speculating stock.
    In any case, the real value comes from patience not from trading.
    We all could have sold out at 6c but some of us are in this for the long term so this price vol has zero impact.

I have said before than any buyer should contact me if they want to buy my block. I'm happy to sell for $1 a piece. Like they say in the classified, no time wasters please.

Another day has passed and another day closer to hopefully signing contracts, ramping manufacturing, building domination.
    Go FBR. The team has really come out in force to ensure success in Florida through the SAT and Demo period. Make us proud.
    Give the sellers a come to Jesus moment. Do you thang. Hawk Tuah on that thing...

Not investment advice. Do your own research, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.003(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $270.5K 7.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 3654879 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 108427 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.