SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

flow back operations, page-22

1. 470 Posts.
    Theres a lot of people hanging out for an announcement, last week, yesterday, tomorrow, it doesnt matter when an announcement is given, as long as its positive.

TB is not going to worry about day traders or impatient holders: an announcement will be given when there is information to be released to the markets. People who are expecting big increases may be disappointed even on good results. When the Gary IP rates were announced people sold out when the SP went sideways.

I dont know how the SP will react this time, but what i do know is all 3 wells will have a significant input to the cashflow of SSN. Im expecting a substantial increase to the SP in anticipation of the drilling to the appraisal wells in the Hawk Springs Project.

If you look at the SP daily some may become frustrated, but lets have a look at the last 4 months

Nov 30, 6 cents

Dec 30, 6.5 Cents

Jan 31, 11 Cents

Feb 28, 16 Cents

Mar 31,17.5 Cents

Yes I know its a bit sluggish for some, its only gone up approx 300% since December 2010.

SSN have had a Stella performance on both the ASX and the AMEX and Terry Barr in my view has done a magnificent job and the best part is still yet to come.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.