LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Why do you Bigal, and others, automatically assume that because...

1. 115 Posts.
    Why do you Bigal, and others, automatically assume that because we have not heard anything yet ,the news is bad. P.Bond, just a month ago, was being ripped on this same forum for not releasing info in a timely manner and now that we have not received the flow rates yet, you decide they must be bad. There is a lot involved in moving 2p and 3p reserves into the 1p category and I am only guessing but I would think that P.Bond would want that done also.(and part of the ann) I do admit , that it has been a long time and they have probably received the info regarding flow rates but everyone I have talked to who knows anything about the oil business believes we will hear something positive early next week and that it is not a given that the long span from the start of flow rate testing to now with no info means bad results. As someone told me, patience is a virtue. I also believe had the results been bad that we would have seen a major sell off and not the small volume we have seen the majority of this week. Bad news is hard to keep a secret.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.