NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I think most people are forgetting this is a test well and that...

1. 99 Posts.
    I think most people are forgetting this is a test well and that all these zones will at some stage be horizontally fracced. Im not sure some people really understand what this project is all about... they think its all about this initial flow rates in the next 3-4 months.. i disagree... its about the horizontal fracs after this vertical testing is done. Then the party will truely begin the likes of the movie 'Project X'.

If Kockatea flows say .2 and 40 barrels a day from a vertical frac then, throw in a couple of horizontal drills and fracc those..... then throw in more horizontals for the other 3 zones,... what ever figures are pulled from this well in the next 3-4 months are no where near what the final outcome will be once fracced horizontally.
    3-5 mmcfd from a one vertical well fracced? I think we can get much higher once done horizontally, then times this by 10 - 50 wells in the years ahead? this is just brilliant but will take time... we are on the cusp of a very exciting project.

Ontop of this we have only fracced small vertical sections of the 4 zones, not even close to 1/2 the shale thats down there..

I love reading all the banta about the share price.. and all the people with the 'now now now' mentality. Keep selling me your shares at 5c-7c-9c, i dont care for 1/2 cents, 1 cents up or down... im buying whenever i can. 2 years time... well... we will see who is smiling.

PS someone ask uncle pete if he can talk to bharat and see if they can get a drill frac crew and equipment to australia for EP413 full time.. now that would be amazing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.