BRK 8.33% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Flow rate.. the longer it takes the better ...

1. 4,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    READ THE BOLDED BIT AT LEAST//

@danpech has been going on about this for a while. The penny has finally dropped for me - thought I would share post discussion on SHE forum last night and a question from @landscapetrader Dan said -

" is pretty spot on with the concept, except it is unlikely day 1 will be as high as 1000 BOPD....ignoring the gas flow it will be more like :

day 1 possibly 0 to 20, day 2 40, day 3 90 .,,,,, day 15 860 or whatever until max flow is achieved. The gas flow may increase at a different rate as well. As he correctly deduced ....

. the longer it takes means the rate is still increasing. Typically the longer to reach the max flow rate the better because that commonly translates to a longer peak flush production and a less steep decline curve which impacts the ultimate oil/gas recovery positively .

So despite many posters frustration at the apparent slowness of news , it can mean a better outcome for the well in the long run. As mentioned before, the IP 24 number is important, but more critical is the flush production plateau and the production decline curve.

Unlike a conventional well where the longer it takes for news to come out after the well is completed can be a negative, it can be the opposite for a fracked well.

Hope that helps

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.489K 764.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2911629 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 29794633 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.