AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

WOW.. some massive assumptions going on here. Too many people...

1. 14,914 Posts.
    WOW.. some massive assumptions going on here. Too many people jumping at shadows.

Firstly, there was no sell off on the heads yesterday. If there was a sell off on the oppies, we already have one guy putting his hand up saying he got impatient and sold. On the heads it was trading as usual so nothing to see there. If there was any kind of leak I'd be expecting multiples of the recent volume in selling. This simply did not happen.

Secondly the flowrate will be nowhere near 1000bbls per day for a vertical well. If we get 250 that will be an excellent result.

And "notrealgoodatthis" since when has a trading halt for flow rates not been a good sign? If they are good are they not price sensitive? Would they not require a trading halt? What you're saying tells me you're not real good at this.

And I think Mr Deeds means they fracced the vertical well.

I havn't really been watching the oppies but can anyone tell me exactly how much they got sold down and what was the volume compared to the last two weeks?

It is suss that they wanted to do the cap raise before releasing the results, and even more suss that they wanted to release the first well results with the second. But still there's a lot about this first well that looks extrememly positive just by what they've said about it already and the fact that they were so keen to put production casing on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.