NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

I have been back over the drilling reports. I can see why it...

1. niu
    1,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    I have been back over the drilling reports. I can see why it could be read as ambiguous but I think the fear is unwarranted. They were in to oil bearing reservoir sandstones at 2,554m and TD'd at 3,958m having drilled through "a significant interval of high quality, oil bearing reservoir sands" before they reached the "260m of very high quality reservoir". Taken as a whole, it reads just fine to me.

Drilling update 6
    “…drilled the G-6H 12 ¼” hole section to 2,554 metres. The well has been steered to near horizontal, ready for commencement of drilling the long (approximately 2000 metres) horizontal production section through the reservoir. … Logs obtained whilst drilling have confirmed that the well has penetrated the oil bearing Galoc reservoir sandstones in line with pre-drill prognosis.”

Drilling update 7, 8, 9
    G-6H casing and G-5H drilling

Drill update 10
    “…drilled the G6H 8 ½” hole section to 3,466 metres through the Galoc reservoir interval, intersecting both sandstone and claystone intervals consistent with conditions experienced in previous drilling at the Galoc field. This has included a significant interval of high quality, oil bearing reservoir sands”

Drill update 11
    “…drilled the G-6H 8 ½” hole section to 3,958 metres through the Galoc reservoir interval. The well intersected a 260m section of very high quality reservoir which was at the high end of prognosed outcomes. The well subsequently drilled through poorer sections of formation and the decision was made to TD the well early to ensure successful completion across the high quality reservoir. The 5 1/2” completion liner has now been run over the high quality reservoir section…”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $201.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.5¢ $73.72K 83.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9469 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 6 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.