PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

I am here for potential... I know sector is not hot but that is...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I am here for potential... I know sector is not hot but that is okay with me. PYM represents an opportunity which I am glad to take advantage.
    a company below cash backing almost 20% now. Already has some cash flows coming in and now looking to make some profits. Activity is extremely good, three back to back successful wells... Now flow testing. The wells has already been paid or partly paid. The infrastructure is there which means as soon as they start producing they will get money. It is not like some oil fields where you need massive infra structure before you can make a dollar. The management is fairly level headed, no hypes no leakages.

The field has producing wells with multi billion dollar companies as neighbours which makes our leases interesting. Potential for JV, Sale of assets or sharing of infra structure is possible increasing the value of leases... I personally believe that our lease is worth double our market cap.

On top of this, we should be expecting more wells coming on board as we now have data to select prime spots to be drilled and very good cash position. In my opinion, we can drill at least 5 vertical wells in by March 15. Also there should be an interesting party to drill our horizontal well keeping in mind the deep pockets of our neighbours or we should be able to do it by ourselves. Only need initial success with wells producing some where 200-400 BOPD. This will open up avenues to raise funds.

oh well, I have been buying with all the spare cash. Pay day by March or April next year. 2.5 to 3c seems easy target to me.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.