88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Olderwiser great post. It did raise a few alarm bells on LSE as...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Olderwiser

great post. It did raise a few alarm bells on LSE as you are a respected poster.

Another poster copy pasted it to LSE and asked me about your point 2.

"2) A gas will expand when there is a pressure drop. So occupies more space for the same quantity, which will create back pressure reducing flow"

The well testers will have downhole gauges on coiled tubing to know the Pwf (Pressure well flowing) (to calc drawdown as mentioned in ANN/RNS) during various surface choke manipulations. Well testers would use this pressure at the bottom for all well testing and remaining in control.

The transition from gas to liquid will ideally be done inside the coiled tubing and this will also cause a pressure change as gas condenses/shrinks to liquid (volatile oil). So in your terms the gas will now take up less space as it shrinks offseting any back pressure. My point is a lot is happening between reservoir and wellhead and it is a bit complicated for the non oilfield guys. I feel we cannot look to deeply at what goes on inside the coiled tubing, just use the Pwf value for all flow testing.

Would you be able to supply a link to a volatile oil phase envelope, I am struggling to find one that aligns with this project.

Best regards,
    Garry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $26.45K 11.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
425 477962938 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 561032193 151
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.