IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

The key point, highlighted by jantimot is:"As JA is the MD and...

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The key point, highlighted by jantimot is:

"As JA is the MD and chief geo they won't be made available until he's back and discussed them all with the other geos working for the company, and then written the announcement."

and sushi1 said: "If that's the case and you are correct that all information updates will be unavailable because the MD is travelling, well then that is just plain ridiculous."

I don't think it is ridiculous.

The correct analysis of drilling results etc is critical to the companies decsions and future success.

I for one would be appalled if I discovered that decisions were taken so lightly, being done via skype, conference calls, or whatever other hi-tech solutions are out there.

I use conference calls daily when communicating with head office etc. It's tiring, prone to lag, you cannot see everyone at the same time etc etc... I could go on and on, on the disadvantages of using technology instead of face to face meetings with everyone concerned in the same room.

For something as important as this, it needs to be done face to face, with everyone looking at the same pictures/results. It would be a complete circus trying to do it via skype etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.