IVR 1.09% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

flower power , page-28

1. 2,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    Roey, patience is obviously not a strong point for you. You previously stated you have held patiently since APRIL!!
    How much experience have you had holding EXPLORATION companies? I have held one for 6 years that is going mining next year and that is the sort of timeframe you are looking at with IVR. The sp appreciation in that time frame has given me a 1200% current book profit. It's been frustrating and exhilirating but all in all a good return. Patience has indeed been rewarded.
    Your statement 'the ideal situation would be to have multiple drills turning on multiple sites all across Eyre hitting silver everywhere' is true but you need heritage clearances to be able to do so. Perhaps the company were slow off the mark initiating them but it's now in the hands bureaucrats so god knows when we will get them. I am confident that when we get them the drill bits will indeed start spinning.
    So rather than denigrating Mr Anderson perhaps you need to reconsider the effort needed to run a company like IVR, the myriad of issues facing you on a daily basis including some quite ridiculous critisism from share holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $72.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $26.34K 573.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 866638 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 316465 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.