AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

floyd said what now?, page-3

1. 21,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2099
    Cmonaussie. This is from same Q&A that I thought could raise a few eyebrows. My bolding.
    Johnson Rice & Company, L.L.C., Research Division
    Okay. And on El Halcón, you talked about the appreciable improvements as you've moved south from the Southern Brazos down through the Burleson County. Have you looked at your 100,000 acres that derisked now? How would you -- how is that acreage break out -- broken out from kind of the type wells up in Northern Brazos County versus what you and the industry are starting to see further south in the play?

Floyd C. Wilson - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
    We haven't really broken that out. We're still leasing. In fact, we've added significant acreage over the past month or 2. Significant portion of our acreage is in the southern end of the play, at least 50%. Let me just leave it at that. And now it's not just south. It's also down dip in Brazos County. So one of our very best wells, and maybe the best well in the play, I don't know, the Reveille is in the south part of Brazos County down near the line. And as you move east there, that's -- you can stay in Brazos County but go down dip a little bit. So you've got quite a wide swath of opportunities there that rather than define them as a county kind of a thing or across the river, whatever, we define them geologically,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.