FLT 0.86% $19.99 flight centre travel group limited

Don't bully people haha.When he says historical data is...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Don't bully people haha.

When he says historical data is irrelevant, he is correct. He is also correct that it's highly unlikely it would reach $30 if you just look at the EBIT and Margin. If he's willing to invest in a company solely on it's financial performance and doesn't want to take the risk, he is perfectly fine to do that.

The way I see it is that people won't give a shit how much the stock is actually worth, but they'll just see the massive hype around the travel industry, especially following the upcoming travel restriction being lifted.

If you want to talk about value based investment, non of the shit on crypto makes sense. We are just living in a crazy world now, not many people give a shit about how much something is worth, they're just hyped about the money they can make out of it

Just a personal opinion, I think flight centre has the potential to regain it's original price despite the dilution, not because it's going to perform that much better, but because of the crazy hype on media

Of course, it could also go back to $10 depending on the market environment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.99
Change
0.170(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $4.375B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.78 $19.99 $19.62 $11.01M 553.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 756 $19.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 21138 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.