FLC 2.17% 9.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Fluence China, page-267

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    It's hard to argue with your comment at the moment @sell.

What i find difficult to understand is the lack of additional contract announcements in China, South East Asia and even the Middle East considering the previous successes.

Ok, frustration with the snail pace across USA with any worthwhile contracts to date but understand it considering Fluence starting from the back marker and numerous official loops required, but hardly anything of note across other markets.

The momentum appears to have come to a grinding halt for no obvious or apparent reason. Its not as if we dont have enough reference sites and data or sales staff to promote to existing and new customers.

Are we pricing ourselves out of market, is decentralisation a dud, is MABR struggling to sell?

As previously mentioned, if it wasn't for James' generous research, one would think we shut up shop.

Clearly, Fluence is out and about ( Tiawan post), but hell its too dam quiet out there, hence share price reaching all time lows and no real substancial contracts.

Something not right in my book at the moment.

Before anyone jumps on me and tells me to stop moaning ( fair cop) and sell my shares, im too far under water at the moment.

Starting to think @vango had the right idea.

Just my thoughts only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.