FLC 5.26% 9.0¢ fluence corporation limited

.....there are also about 4 Chinese companies now promoting...

1. 1,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161

.....there are also about 4 Chinese companies now promoting lesser forms of MABR treatment, I'd place most of them around Emefcy circa 2014/15 levels of development. So they are offering a cheap MABR treatment option, but at the same time offering MBR, MBBR, A/O alternatives, so not really hitting any traction yet with their MABR. Fluence is well ahead with their offerings.

Thanks, relax1, for putting the picture right for us. Really appreciate the amount of work you put in.

I remember we had a conversation 4 years back with Richard. He said the way to beat competition is to come up with new product offerings. I am glad to see that they have executed what they said they would do. They also said they want the Chinese team to build their own products so that there will be ownership of the company. I thought that was an enlightened way of managing the Chinese in their team when they said that. I suspect the Aspiral Micro was designed in-house by the local Chinese team.

I also saw the competitor's products. They are very rudimentary. But knowing the Chinese, they will try their darnest to catch up. FLC cannot sit still. But I agree, they are four to five years behind the curve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $97.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 8.9¢ $73.50K 807.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 226472 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 91698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.