FLC 3.03% 16.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi Everyone, I posted this yesterday, and have removed the...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

I posted this yesterday, and have removed the sentence that caused it to be removed. I have reposted, as I was told I could. Just something to think about from my perspective. The original post I made referred to a previous post from the same poster, but you get the idea.

Hi @nfury8,

A 'smack down' is 2%? Oh so, now it is going to be slow decline now? How interesting. Nothing has 'begun', but you can dream about it if you wish. The fundamentals haven't changed.

I guess you tried hard to play it today, and it didn't work The market never goes up in a straight line, nor should it go down the same way. But it can drop dramatically if really manipulated. It just depends on shareholder sentiment, whether it can be 'smacked down' as you put it. That scenario is always built on fear, and there is no fear here, so give it a rest.

You are barking up the wrong tree on this thread,

The trade today, was low in volume in reality, but with many trades, so I guess traders don't have to pay fees for each trade today, however, I guess there is a quota to meet for the number of trades per day, otherwise they have to pay.

Therefore, just put a bot in at around 3.45pm on a few stocks, and traders meet the quota for number of trades per day, so no fees to be paid for the havoc they can cause. I am guessing the trade fee is by number of trades, and not volume. Probably explains, if I got it right, the idiocy on many stocks currently on the ASX.

Can someone advise when did this come into practice, if indeed I have it right? I am genuinely interested.

The low volume today, like many days, as no one was really selling, just people playing it seems, which enhances those that can trade with an apparent no cost and can manipulate the price to whatever they want now. That only helps those that can do the manipulation, but it doesn't always work, but it can kill off shares that it shouldn't happen to. However, in this instance, the real shareholders in EMC aren't selling. I wonder why? It seems the game players are just selling somehow to themselves.

From observation, some parties are trying to play and get an advantage, if they can, and I know the real holders are over it, and we aren't selling, or scared into selling. So do have fun trying to convince us to sell. I guess it depends on your belief that people will be scared and sell. You may run out of money trying this tactic on EMC, but have fun trying.

Low volume means some people can play the price, which is ridiculous, but way it works. I repeat it hasn't changed the fundamentals of the company, so you can play all you like, and it will get beyond your abilities to play in the end.

Naturally all my opinion and observations, up to you what take from what I have said, if anything. As usual, apologies for the length, and boring no doubt to a few as usual, but way I think and put thoughts together.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $172.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $131.7K 823.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 203236 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 810180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 11203
Last updated 10.02am 06/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.