XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

at the risk of sounding arrogant - i reckon it sooo obvious the...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    at the risk of sounding arrogant - i reckon it sooo obvious the market is heading down - blind freddy could see it.

well ... to me its obvious anyway. every single thing I look at technically and fundamentally is telling me this market is heading for a double bottom - to bottom out sometime in the next 3 months.

the rally has lost almost all momentum, takes off with a bang on teh open only to get hit on the head roughly the same point each session. the DOW is no longer making new highs, has not for a week or so. We've now got decliners outnumbering advancers.

GM last night acknowledged they are closer to bankruptcy than ever, the banks are cracking under the 'stress tests' .. the swine flu is spooking the markets. one could argue that these things are already factored in (which is bs - they're not in my opinion).

for the market to rally now .. there really has to be something which sticks out and says 'hey, we are under valued here, we're worth a lot more'

just my view on it ... having said the above, whats the bet we'll get another 1000 points out of this rally ... haha

I'm short, have been since last week - anticipating I should get a 1000 points or more profit from the position in about 6 weeks time.
    (USA points that is)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.