BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I agree @crazydave1942 the SP will be static until he knocks one...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I agree @crazydave1942 the SP will be static until he knocks one out of the park.  I look at other companies that are reporting good revenue, yet SP flat and IMO undervalued, they look like bargains, there not, because the companies are boring they are not smashing it, there is nothing happening except slow slow growth, which is not a bad thing, just that no one cares and there is no SP growth for holders.  Look at JCS, revenue $11m and MC $15.5 the otherone is MPW with $35m rev and a MC $46m and $6.5m cash in bank.  I get these guys are probably being valued on multiple of EBITA or similar, but they are both software companies, with good growth, cash in bank, great revenue and profitable with huge global potential and SP is at best flat and offering no returns for SH.  BUD does not want to become one of these companies, needs some big and exciting to happen or SP will stagnate and investors will move on.  FYI I am not a holder of either company so not ramping, just offering some examples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.