SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

flummoxed, page-130

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I dont own any stock currently but this stock to me is a no brainer. With the drilling program to come, I was expecting a slight pullback as the spud dates were a short time away - nonetheless, seems like accumulation is occuring on a significant scale. I wouldnt be selling if you were in on this with such a thorough drilling program which adds diversification into the play. Will not be surprised if in 6 months we see this one up 50% on current levels by striking a number of successful wells. As I said, having a dry well should not impact the shareprice that much due to the heavy exploration activity due over the next 6 months. Not to mention, Dr Victor Rudenno is a genious. I have his book - The Mining Valuation Handbook - sitting on my desk at home and this guy is clued on to the development process in the mining and energy industry. Terry reminds me of the Buccaneer (BCC) management team, easily approachable and competent in his operations as a lot is happening behind the scenes - he is probably even better at updating the market with progress reports. He promises are becoming achievable on a daily basis, this only spells success. I see big things on the charts and I dont even own any stock. Limited downside is based on systematic risk, time delays, and underbudgeting costs. Nonetheless, at the end of the day, the company will still be left with a large pile of cash even if the worst probable outcome occurs and cash is king. Things looking good for shareholders imo for a 6 month hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.