SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

flummoxed, page-136

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hi thesnowyforest,

The mining valuations handbook (3rd Edition is the most recent) is definately worth purchasing - I got my copy for 100 dollars. Another book that you may be interested in is Oil 101 by Morgan Downey. Morgan Downey was a physical oil and gas trader and this book explains oil markets and petroleum characteristics in depth. Dr Rudennos book is very good but is better for the mining side of things imo. His book also has an appendix of every mineral you can think of and spells out the good grades, risks and world hotspots. However, this book lacks any discussion on rare earths which I found puzzling. Nonetheless, I learnt most of my understanding in the feild of oil and gas from just investing in stocks and reading annoucements from as many companies as possible and looking into what the termonology means - there is a wealth of information that can be found from reports, especially from companies with small market caps as directors need to promote their business more. Anyway, I always go by the rule of never investing in a company that has too technical reports as many market participants do not have the understanding to interpret the results and therefore will be reluctant to invest in the company. Lastly, I do believe that Dr Rudenno is the SSN chairman?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.