SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

flummoxed, page-69

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Dr is messin with ya's. Read the bottom of his post.

OMR summed it up perfectly.

Sandy, i would be pissed if i was down $200k. The only difference between you and i is i would have locked it in.

Buy fear and sell greed.

You have 4 bags of gold? i AM DOWN $10K AS I also have made the wrong decisions. But christ, you learn a shit load when your actually in this game, and learn i have.

Yeh i know all easy i hindsight, however $200k is not something to be sniffed at.

Terry laid down his plans this week, i am stoked with them. he is working his ass off.

We need confirmation of commercial oil in the first Niobrara wells and we are ready to rock.

I DOUBT ANYTHING WILL DRIVE THE SHARE PRICE UNTILL RESULTS TIME.

Terry has laid out the plan.

He has my support ($50k) that i believe he will deliver.

oh.. and if anyone wants to trade themselves WITHIN super i've just rolled my funds into Netwealth. 20% of account value in any asx 200 stock and 5% of account value in ANY asx 200 stock.

There is also a trick to double both of the above percentages. Place 2 orders at the same time (both just under the 20/5 % mark) for the same stock and the system cannot differentiate it.

i know cos i did this yesterday when i bought $10k nab.

i POST THE ABOVE AS I BELIEVE THIS MAY INTEREST SOME OF YOU.

Self manage super WITHIN SUPER.

Super is the best trading environment. 15% tax on CG no matter the hold time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.