SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

flummoxed, page-76

1. 149 Posts.
    Hi Wilson and SSN holders,

Not sure I have the answer as to why the price of Samson shares is stalled, or if there is any appreciable answer. Some seem to want frequent updates and others want daily/weekly appreciation of the share price. Not sure it works that way.

Most know of the rise in price from 2010 and sure it's taken a hit lately - but so have other stocks and for no apparent reasons.

We know from TB's plan and multi-pronged strategy SSN is well positioned with cash, land, strong partners and an impressive management team.

I know people have encouraged patience and that's exactly what's needed.

If you're not in the stock as a day trader, chill out and enjoy the journey and the view. If it were a pyramid, we'd already see a strong foundation and form already taking shape. Yes, it will need more work and effort, and short to medium term results will see this company take off.

Maybe July is a time to close the quote window on the trading platform and not worry too much about SSN in the short term?

That said, I might take a glance now and then - or just rely on the Samson family on HC to keep the good research flowing!

Keep smiling all.
    brownie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.