Fluoride classified as a neurotoxin, page-27

1. 1,038 Posts.
    Isn't calcuim flouride what they should be adding to the water??? When did they slip in soduim flouride.

Dosage by water is difficult. If you drink more water you are dosed more. How do you take into account floride in soft drinks and foods we eat etc. Does sodium flouride accumalate in fruits and veggies and result in an increased dosage?

I first became curious about soduim flouride when i noticed it was an ingredient in specially formulated new born formula water.... If a new born has no teeth, wont it be adversely affected by the sodium flouride. I'm pleased to say i can no longer find this product at Woolies.

A topical treatment of calcuim flouride is beneficial to teeth, this is not in dispute. The issue i have is what are the effects of injesting this and its absorbsion into the body? What harm does it do to our body and mind? Is it harming our thiroids where it accumalates? Is a dentist qualified to comment on this aspect of flouride? I also agree that nail polish can strengthen nails but i would not recomend drinking it!

Sodium flouride was historically used as an insectiside and it should remain that way and kept out of our water.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.