Fluoride classified as a neurotoxin, page-4

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    dkit

Yes I agree, but there has been quite a few very dangerous chemicals and drugs used over the years that have had government approval. Im talking about Thalidomide which was the anti morning sickness drug given to pregnant mothers in the 1960's. I remember seeing children with no arms and legs and all kinds of horrific disfigurements as a direct result of Thalidomide when I was a boy.
    Cigarette tobacco now there is another government sanctioned drug that causes something like 20,000 deaths a year in Australia alone, not to mention the sickness and bad health it causes.
    There are some anti psychotic drugs in use today that have been a direct cause in the suicide of a significant number of people.
    Asbestos, now there is another material that people knew caused serious illness long before it was banned. That is just a few off the top of my head.
    Now politicians are talking about not allowing medical Cannabis and their reasons are that it is a gateway drug and may cause addiction or some people may have a mental problem with it. Well look at the drugs they use now in the medical profession. There are lots of people come out of long stays in hospital with a problem with the pain medication.

They are just a couple off the top of my head dkit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.