fluoride intake linked to number one killer, page-34

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You've got a point there bloo.
    I've seen children in the Great Sandy desert communities of Balgo Mission/Billiluna/Mulan with severe flourosis of all of their permanent teeth due to natural flouride in their drinking water much greater than 1ppm.It is hot there,so they would drink more water. These ppl have been there for thousands of years-so how dangerous is F?Certainly doesn't stop them breeding successfully!

F can be a pain in the arse too;as it strengthens the flat enamel surfaces,not so much the deep cracks and fissures,leading to "caries bombs":hard to diagnose visually,unless you've got a sharp probe and heaps of experience.Gone are the days where dental decay shows up as a cavity.Xrays may not spot them either,esp when smallish,so a lot of practitioners put them on "watch",only to have some upset parent saying:"Jonny's been seeing you since preschool,how come he needs a root canal on his 6-year molar now!I'll sue!" Lol. If in doubt,DRILL! So the next time you take your precious teeth to the dentist,and he says you need 10 fillings-believe him,as he may been trained by me!!

So F is double edged....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.