88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Flurry of News Expected

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Rock Mechanics - Should be just about processed and modelled in. Should expect an Announcement with some data on this shortly. - I expect this to be a spike for Traders

3D Seismic - Confirmation of the commencement of the 3D seismic, as well as the details of where it will be shot, and what it will be looking for. - I expect this to be a spike for Traders

Significant Find - If the Rock Mechanics are as expected or better, it should then provide enough information for them to Safely make a statement of a Significant discovery. This should also allow them to provide updated Resource Estimate, as well as updated Success/Risk probability. (If the resource estimate come outs even ¼ of what some are predicting, then this will be a rocket). - This would be a Fundamental milestone, providing a very strong support base.

Updated Third Party Analysis - Expected in April I believe, should just go through and put some figures and additional risk pricing next to the Estimates. But I expect this will just be a confirmation of what people are already expecting. However this is will be more Official. - I expect this to be a spike for Traders

Investor Presentation regarding Icewine#2 - Explaining the plan going forward, expected cost, and benefit it will bring. This is likely to be the warmup for any Capital Raising that may be required.

With the recent ReRating of 88E Stock, I think that potential JV partners may be a little scared off, as they will now be having to buy in for a much higher price (Fantastic for Shareholders).
    3 weeks ago, $30m would have gotten them a big chunk of Icewine... however now, they would need to add another ZERO on the end...
    So I think that a CR or Institutional Investor (possible from US) support could be the next step forward for Icewine#2. This would then greatly increase the Probability Of Commercial Success, which should allow the big players (Conoco) to buy in on a Productive type JV.

All My Opinion Only, and Never Investment Advice!
    (Disclosure - I have done very well from 88E so far, have taken some profit along the way, but still hold a large portion)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.05K 3.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 214316072 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 581110328 194
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.