MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

gobble, I thought all along we would see a minimum of .70 on...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    gobble, I thought all along we would see a minimum of .70 on spudding. BUT I'm starting to think mid sixties from the activity i've seen. It depends how much of that buying is accumulation i guess. I watch this on iress and what I make of it (correct me if i'm wrong anyone!) that they buy in and cash out a couple of cents later. I haven't seen any big money come in and not sell out. Maybie it's yet to come, who knows. I am really hoping that i'm as far away from the truth as I could be but my gut instincts are normally correct. I've been in MEO for a long time and have seen it all and obviously being a bit more cautious at the moment. They definitely working up to it at the moment, but I doubt we will see the 70's or 80's on spudding. In saying that, it takes one day for a stock that's been dormant for months to churn 1 months volume in a day, so you never know, if it was any other stock i'd say, we will get that any day now, but i'm a doubtful know when it comes to MEO. That's just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.