TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Fly ash Battery for LWP, page-2

1. 2,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I know its a little difficult to read through all the thread's so I have summarized what we already know about Plan B

Here is the link for Ziggy and David
    http://www.lwptech.com/irm/content/video.aspx?RID=386

ZIGGY:
    "(1)Basically the Company, LWP Technologies has spent about 8 years and 16.5 million dollars to develop our technology. Now that we have got there and we have a fantastic product;
    (2)the trouble is that we find ourselves in a depressed Oil and Gas Market with the prices being very low and so, on the cusp of success, we are now thinking about what our alternatives are
    (3)"We're putting in a Plan B so that we can never, never fail. And that no matter how long it takes for the oil and gas markets to improve, we can utilise our technology for the good of LWP and it's shareholders."

David said about Fly Ash

"And we've learned how to control it. We've learned how to alloy it to make and enhance properties. We've learned how to control the Krumbein factors, to make perfectly round pellets, and perhaps most importantly we've learned how to control the strength.
    --------------------
    Then on the 20th of May Shareholders were informed that LWP is "Examining an exciting battery energy technology opportunity"
    ----------
    Metal matrix composites
    Hollow fly ash can be infiltrated by molten metal to form solid, alumina encased spheres. Fly ash can also be mixed with molten metal and cast to reduce overall weight and density, due to the low density of fly ash. Research is underway to incorporate fly ash into lead acid batteries in a lead calcium tin fly ash composite in an effort to reduce weight of the battery.

If you can read between the lines you can start seeing Plan B moving across nicely, and with more than 6 Million Dollars in Cash the Company is well Financed to make it work.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.