EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Fly Ash Vs Edencrete

1. 6,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    http://www.flyash.info/2003/43cam.pdf

I reckon it comes back to where Edencrete vs Flyash as far as the concrete industry is concerned. I haven't got the time to do heaps of research at the moment but this Fly Ash thing won't go away for mine.
    Check the study above...15 years old I think but shows very good results for fly ash re compressive strength, chloride penetration and cost-effectiveness (very large savings in many cases). There are many fly ash studies by the looks of it.
    But then there are the costs as of now...what was fly ash cost then compared to today. IMHO this cost comparison and benefits comparison is the hurdle EDE must overcome...they want to disrupt the industry then this is the standard stuff to compete against...as FA supply dwindles and its costs increase (apparently transportation costs of fly ash are considerable) thenEdencrete becomes much more cost competitive.
    If Edencrete costs could somehow match the fly ash costs then as fly ash rapidly increases in price the Edencrete would also increase getting a lift from the costs of fly ash rising.
    My guess why the sales are slow is right here in our faces...fly ash is the norm and there is a reluctance to switch on the part of stakeholders. Stay with the known...outcomes are out there and no drama.
    This above study says that (when written) 80% of cement used is for ordinary construction...here is EDE targeting roads...duh!
    Match and compete with Fly Ash if they can...if they can't Edencrete is toast(for now) IMHO>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $829 467.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 167130754 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7744526 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.